Welcome to the Tiara Condominium
- Valet parking and porter service
- 24/7 staffed security at gate and front desk
- Concierge service
- 400 feet of exceptional, gated beachfront with cabana service
- The Gazebo, a poolside and beachfront private restaurant
- The Marquis, a 43rd floor private bar and restaurant with breathtaking 360 degree views of the ocean and intracoastal waterways
- Separate men’s and women’s spas/exercise rooms
- Billiards room, card room and library
- Pool, Jacuzzi, and BBQ area
- Tennis and shuffleboard courts
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas + available in units
- Covered, assigned parking and storage units
- Drive-through car rinse for owners
- Full schedule of social activities
- 19 September 2016
A/C Maintenance will be done September 27 and 28 this month for those residents that have requested this service.
City of Riviera Beach Water. Please click on link below for updated information on water quality.
Craft Class meets every Thursday at 10:00 a.m. in the Board room.
|Marquis & Gazebo News|
Come join us in the Marquis on Game Nights
Bar bites will continue on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays throughout the month of September and part of October as we gear up for season.
Look out for Gazebo specials that will be posted soon for the months of September and October.
Remember - For your convenience gift cards are available for purchase in the Gazebo and Marquis.
Tonight - BOG meeting at 5:00 p.m. in the Board room. Please click on link below for the agenda.
Unit #22G is for sale (furnished and recently renovated). Please contact Carol Dubinsky at 561-301-5538.
Unit #36C is furnished with ocean & intracoastal views. Annual rental. For more information please call Dr. Ardalan at 317-847-8114.
Unit #6H has a cabinet unit for sale. Excellent condition. Includes both shelving and file drawers. $550.00 or best offer. Call or text Barb at 561-951-4459.
Unit #41C for sale. Furnished with some furniture custom made. Corner unit fronting ocean and intracoastal with magnificent views of both. Wake to sunrises; enjoy sunsets. Please contact Lloyd and Joyce Feuer at 631-698-3238.